June 26, 2010

L.O.V.E. in daylight - MJ Memorial place Munich June 26, 2010

A few impressions from the MJ memorial place on June 26, 2010... I have never seen so much love shown for a person anywhere. Truely magical. Enjoy!

More than anything I hope Michael can see all the love people show for him worldwide!
Click on pictures to enlarge.














Translation: Dear Michael, I am very sad that you are dead. Without you the world is boring and more sad. Here you live on through your music and above I know that you are now singing in the choir of angels... You are the only King of Pop! I LOVE YOU!!! Isadora


See the amazing pics of June 25, 2010 -> Click here.

2 comments:

mike1909 said...

it's impressive
thank you

Cassarah said...

"We are your voice now."

Thank you, doublebeee.

Post a Comment